We have more than 37 years of experience
Our specialist deconstruction division carry out a wide variety of services including:
- Soft stripping
- Cold cutting of steelwork
- Reductions of large concrete structures into hand-able pieces
- Remote controlled crushing and breaking of concrete
- Remote controlled removal of steel structures
- Removal of large items of plant from high level structures
We believe the key to safe deconstruction is the careful reductions of building or sections of building, in a controlled manner with early engagement and careful planning, backed by bespoke risk assessments and method statements. All our deconstruction work is carried out by high tech specific deconstruction equipment and managed by highly experienced personnel.
We work closely with the Environmental Agency to develop safe systems of work, always taking into consideration systems to minimise and control dust, noise and slurry.
Our specialist team are experienced in correctly identifying and segregating valuable assets from decommissioned buildings, in order to maximise both the value and recovery of all redundant assets, helping to ensure best value is detailed to our clients while minimising the effect on the environment.