We have more than 38 years of experience
Anchor Bolt Installation
Anchor bolts are used widely in the construction industry and offer a safe reliable fixing for columns, beams and other structural elements.
Anchor bolts and fixings are either mechanical or chemical based. Both fixing types require an accurate sized hole to be formed then the anchor relies on either mechanical expansion or a resin based grout to secure the fixing into the structure.
Anchor Bolts – A Complete Package
We specialise in the installation and testing of anchor bolts and work closely with The Fixing Centre, Hilti and Liebig to offer a complete service.
- With our diamond drilling knowledge and experience we specialise in anchor bolt replacement.
- Anchor bolts and fixings can fail due to either corrosion, poor installation, concrete failure or damage.
- A failed bolt or fixing can be removed using the diamond drilling process and replaced with a suitable alternative.
- We have completed anchor bolt replacement for lighting columns on the M1, A1 and A14.
- You can rely on our highly experienced team to deliver workmanship of the highest standards.
Anchor Bolt Testing
We provide a full anchor bolt testing service in line with current regulations.